The Benefits Of Replacement Windows
You wouldn’t think that there are multiple benefits to replacing your windows, but there are. Does the hot California sun make your utility bill skyrocket? By using Low-E replacement windows you can reduce the sun’s rays that enter your home, effectively reducing the amount of energy your air conditioner needs to use and reducing your monthly costs. Additionally, our professional window installation crew ensures there are no gaps in your windows during installation. This means that we’re able to reduce the amount of cool air that escapes your home as well, keeping the cool air in for a longer period of time. All of this plus beautiful new windows in this one package that will increase the overall value of your home.
Want to learn more about our replacement windows? Be sure to fill out the form above and one of our customer service representatives will contact you at your convenience. Also be sure to check out the plantation shutters we offer in Santa Barbara, CA as well.
Shutters for effortless efficiency
Our interior window shutters are another way to add functional beauty to your home. We offer basic manual shutters for easy light and privacy control. Or choose the ultimate in advanced motorized and automated shutter systems. For any taste, style and budget, the Window Design Group will help you transform any room.
- Our moisture-sealed wood shutters are constructed with durable mortise and tenon joints.
- Composite shutter solutions offer even higher durability, with the milled look, character of wood and at about the same price. They are resistant to rot, pests and moisture with a lifetime warranty and great looks.
- Explore diverse combinations of louver sizes, stain and paint colors.
- Smart louver controls hold the louvers in any position, giving you precise light and privacy control throughout the day.
It’s time for vinyl replacement windows
Some of Santa Barbara’s most beautiful home’s feature The Window Design Group vinyl replacement windows � and for good reason.
Our windows are tested and certified for durability, safety and environmental stewardship. And our vinyl windows come in limitless styles and sizes, all crafted to last a lifetime. In fact, customization is our specialty- we can tailor sizes to your home’s exact specifications with no extra cost or lead time.
From specialty shape windows to obscured or colored glass for privacy and dozens of grid patterns, we’ll help you explore all your vinyl window possibilities.
The experts at Window Design Group will help you choose the right features and functionality for your Santa Barbara home:
- Vinyl frames won’t rot or peel (and you’ll never have to paint)
- Select window Solar heat gain performance and U-Value to meet your specific energy goals
- We tailor energy packages specifically for Santa Barbara’s climate
- Our Full Lifetime Warranty with Glass Breakage means peace of mind
- Choose our standard Low-E insulating glass , or upgrade for even more fade protection
- High-visibility screens provide a custom fit and easy removal
Ready to get started?
Your Window Design Group experience starts with a free in-home estimate. Our decorating consultants will help you select the design and materials that are right for your home style, needs and budget.
From there, we handle every aspect of production and installation, completing even complex orders in about a week. And our prices? Just check out our price match guarantee, and you’ll feel great working with The Window Design Group.