Window Design Group (“Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.windowdesigngroup.com (our “Website“) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by: us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at:
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information“);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies.
Window Design group collects personal information to: deliver, improve, personalize and market our products and services; communicate with and respond to queries, communications or complaints from our customers; deliver and manage communications about our products, services, and events; manage our customer accounts and records; verify the identity of individuals who access our services and products; protect and ensure the security of our businesses, networks and services; and sales, marketing and business administration.
Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
I authorize Window Design Group to contact me by phone at the number provided above, including mobile phone, text, email or mail, to give me information about products. Consent is not required as a condition of making a purchase.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies. As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see the rest of this page information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our target audiences.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Window Design Group, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Window Design Group, about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Window Design Group, our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company.If you do not wish to have your email address used by the Company to promote our or our affiliates’ products or services, you can opt out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data or at any other time by sending us an email stating your request to [email protected] . If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI“) on the NAI’s website.
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act or CCPA, and subject to exceptions, California residents have certain rights regarding their data, including:
- The right to know the categories of Personal Information we’ve collected and the categories of sources from which we got the information
- The right to know the business purposes for sharing Personal Information
- The right to know the categories of third parties with whom we’ve shared Personal Information
- The right to access the specific pieces of Personal Information we’ve collected and the right to delete your information.
- The right to opt out of having your Personal Information sold. Window Design Group does not sell or rent Personal Information to third parties, as we understand that term to be defined by the CCPA and its implementing regulations.
California residents also have the right to not be discriminated against if they choose to exercise their privacy rights.
As a California resident, you may exercise your right to know or your right to deletion visiting the help center after logging into your account. Specifically, a California resident should email [email protected] with the subject title “California Consumer Privacy Act Request”. You will have to register on our help site here prior to making the request, as we must verify your identity: https://wdgsupport.zendesk.com You may also designate an authorized agent to make a request to know or a request to delete. We do not currently have a reasonable method of verifying the identity of non-registered users to a reasonable degree of certainty, as we do not maintain enough personal information to enable us to verify non-registered users with sufficient certainty. Thus, we cannot honor the access or deletion requests of non-registered users at this time.
Categories of Personal Information under the California Consumer Privacy Act
Do-Not-Track Disclosure: We are committed to providing you with meaningful choices about the information collected on our Platform for third party purposes. That is why we have provided links (below) to the NAI “Consumer Opt-Out” link, the DAA opt-out link, and a Google opt-out link. However, we do not currently recognize or respond to browser-initiated Do-Not-Track signals, as the Internet industry is currently still working on Do-Not-Track standards, implementations and solutions.
California Law permits California residents to request certain information once per year regarding our disclosure of “personal information” (as that term is defined under applicable California law) to third parties for such third parties’ direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send written notice, by certified mail or Federal Express (signature required), noting that you are making a “California Privacy Request” to the following address:
Window Design Group
1336 North Moorpark Rd #226
Thousand Oaks, CA 91360