Wood clad windows offer a unique style to any of our customer’s homes. Wood Clad windows will give you the ability to have the durability of fiberglass while keep the rich look of vertical-grain Douglas fir.
Our 12-60 Months Interest Free Financing
The Window Design Group offers financing options through GreenSky for your home improvement needs. This program allows you to get all your windows and window coverings today without paying now. Plus it can help to conserve cash and does not increase your other credit card balances.
If you’re approved, we can use your approved credit limit to help expedite the measurement, ordering, and installation of your new windows and window coverings. We would appreciate the opportunity to improve your home!
Financing by GreenSky is based on approved credit. Please speak with your Window Design Group salesperson for more information regarding the financing of your home improvement projects.
The HERO Program is also available and provides homeowners a unique opportunity to pay for energy-efficient home upgrades through property tax financing. HERO offers flexible terms of 5-20 years, unmatched consumer protections, and the interest may be tax deductible.
Wood Clad Window Features
Wood Clad Windows & French doors offer the best of both worlds—the durability of fiberglass and the clear, vertical-grain Douglas fir.
You get a carefree exterior, plus all the beauty of a natural wood interior. Our wood interiors make it easy to match existing woodwork. We can seal them with a clear sealant for a natural look or custom stain to achieve everything from a maple to a cherry appearance.
For the exterior, order WoodClad Windows & French Doors in any of our factory-painted exterior colors (guaranteed not to peel or eggshell), or in a custom color applied at the factory. You can also paint the exterior yourself. Doors are available in custom sizes and multiple panel configurations, as well as with a wide selection of hardware and virtually endless grid options.
Wood Clad Windows & Doors Features
- Full screens
- Grid options
- Color options (white, tan, almond or custom color)
- Lifetime warranty
- Lifetime glass breakage warranty
- Fully extruded lift rails for strength and durability
- Fusion-welded sashes for added strength & rigidity
- Sloped sill forces water to drain to the exterior
- Double barrier-fin weather- stripping at sash sides
- Low-E energy glass
- Keeps winter heat in and cold air out
- Keeps summer heat out and cool in
- Blocks 95% of harmful UV rays – reduces fading of carpets, drapes and furniture
- Makes a replacement window ENERGY STAR® compliant so your heating and cooling bills are remarkably lower.
- Your home is comfortable 365 days a year!
Family Owned & Operated
The Window Design Group is proud to be a local owned and operated business with over 52 years experience. We’ve provided jobs and support to our local communities proudly for generations. Rebuilding America together.